Patient Care Specialist
The Patient Care Specialist will be focused on providing a compassionate experience for patients and caregivers seeking relief from serious illnesses through medical cannabis as well as assisting Management in daily operational, clerical tasks, and ensuring compliance with all state regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and establish rapport with customers–get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine:
- Introducing first-time patients to the dispensary.
- Inform guests of specials.
- Inform guests of special events.
- Encourage email and text-blast sign up.
- Arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Assist patients in identifying the medicines and methods of medication that best fit their individual needs:
- Maintain established average sales goals.
- Maintain established return rate goals.
- Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for customers and coworkers.
- Gather and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality:
- Patient Sign Up
- Patient Check In
- Patient Renewals
- Continue to enhance your knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and product uses per Pharmacist recommendations.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and sales skills by answering or appropriately directing questions and concerns
- Unpack, sort, count and label merchandise as directed, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility.
- Perform tasks on opening/closing checklist.
- Assist Pharmacist as needed for consultation management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED diploma.
- Two to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate degree in health care field preferred but not required.
- Sales Experience.
- Patient Care Experience
- Must be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy, dependable, and hardworking.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have no felony convictions.
- Must comply with a drug screening and extensive background check.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary, and stock shelves.
- This job operates in a professional office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive of every duty and responsibility that will be required of an employee in this position. Employee(s) will be held responsible for all duties as assigned.
Easy Mountain is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.